Many people have had amazing testimonies that have come from being in conferences with Kathryn,
or even from listening to her albums.

Below, please feel free to share your stories of what God has done!

Your Stories

Add message
  • Donna-Marie

    Donna-Marie Mississauga

    I have been feeling for the last couple or three years that the Lord was holding something out to me, but He needed my response. I knew the response needed was for 110% and I’d only given 99%. The other 1% was being withheld because of fear. I’ve just heard the words of your song, "I Stand At The Door" on your new album BUY OIL, and actually backtracked on the CD to make sure I’d heard them correctly…..Oh God! Kathryn, you actually used the words that the Lord was waiting, "only a little while longer" and would we respond to love ….OR TO FEAR!!! I couldn’t believe it! Wow!! God is SO overwhelming in His goodness and mercy!! Guess I don’t have to tell you that your song spoke exactly to me!!!!

    I have been feeling for the last couple or three years that the Lord was holding something out to me, but He needed my response. I knew the response needed was for 110% and I’d only given 99%. The other 1% was being withheld because of fear. I’ve just heard the words of your song, "I Stand At The Door" on your new album BUY OIL, and actually backtracked on the CD to make sure I’d heard them correctly…..Oh God! Kathryn, you actually used the words that the Lord was waiting, "only a little while longer" and would we respond to love ….OR TO FEAR!!! I couldn’t believe it! Wow!! God is SO overwhelming in His goodness and mercy!! Guess I don’t have to tell you that your song spoke exactly to me!!!!

  • Nadine

    Nadine Thamesville Ontario

    I bought Kathryn's CD Buy oil. While listening and resting in the Lord I could feel his presence more and more as I listened to her CD everyday. The words she sang were deep and things would jump out at me every time I listened to her songs. The Lord would speak something different. AMAZING CD! Amazing women of God!

    I bought Kathryn's CD Buy oil. While listening and resting in the Lord I could feel his presence more and more as I listened to her CD everyday. The words she sang were deep and things would jump out at me every time I listened to her songs. The Lord would speak something different. AMAZING CD! Amazing women of God!

  • Beverly

    Beverly Milford, Mi

    The first two weeks after getting your two CDs, I sensed myself seated with Jesus at the right hand side of the Father/throne. I had the perspective of being in heaven. I was surrounded with His presence throughout the days and could barely pull myself away to attend various events during those days. I couldn't wait to leave the event and to be able to put my attention wholly on the Lord again....to once again bask in His presence.

    The first two weeks after getting your two CDs, I sensed myself seated with Jesus at the right hand side of the Father/throne. I had the perspective of being in heaven. I was surrounded with His presence throughout the days and could barely pull myself away to attend various events during those days. I couldn't wait to leave the event and to be able to put my attention wholly on the Lord again....to once again bask in His presence.

  • Tim Riley

    Tim Riley Three Rivers, MI

    I listen to your latest CD almost everyday as I worship and pray and seek God's presense. Thank you, As I do it changes my focus and the things of the day that distract and weigh me down just go away. May you go higher and higher and deeper and deeper with out limits, caps, restrictions or hinderances. God bless you as you arise!

    I listen to your latest CD almost everyday as I worship and pray and seek God's presense. Thank you, As I do it changes my focus and the things of the day that distract and weigh me down just go away. May you go higher and higher and deeper and deeper with out limits, caps, restrictions or hinderances. God bless you as you arise!

  • BEVINN

    BEVINN SINGAPORE

    GOD ANIONTING ON HER MINISTRY

    GOD ANIONTING ON HER MINISTRY

  • Elizabeth

    Elizabeth Cumberland, VA

    I bought your cd Your Kingdom Come about 3 months ago. I love to worship But the Lord has me listening to your cd, dancing, praising, His Glory and presence is always filling my home, my car. Each song touches every area, walk and gets us out of ourselves where we don't belong anyway and right into HIS ARMS! Thank you and may God bless you and yours in every way possible for blessing so many lives with your gift and allowing Him to use you as anointed vessel.

    I bought your cd Your Kingdom Come about 3 months ago. I love to worship But the Lord has me listening to your cd, dancing, praising, His Glory and presence is always filling my home, my car. Each song touches every area, walk and gets us out of ourselves where we don't belong anyway and right into HIS ARMS! Thank you and may God bless you and yours in every way possible for blessing so many lives with your gift and allowing Him to use you as anointed vessel.

  • BEVINN

    BEVINN SINGAPORE

    JESUS IS TRULY HERE IN MY HOUSE I FEEL HIS TOUCH THRU YOUR MUSIC AND GODS LOVE THANKS YOU

    JESUS IS TRULY HERE IN MY HOUSE
    I FEEL HIS TOUCH THRU YOUR MUSIC AND GODS LOVE
    THANKS YOU

  • Donna McAninch

    Donna McAninch Bluff City Tennessee37618

    My sister ripped the C.D. with Super Natural God, I scream or sing at the top of my voice when I am in my car. To have your voice would be awesome, but I am glad you have it. I have never heard anyone that can go that high, I screech, sorry. God has truly blessed your vocal chords. Thank you for becoming a singer for Jesus Donna McAninch Bluff City, Tn 37618

    My sister ripped the C.D. with Super Natural God, I scream or sing at the top of my voice when I am in my car. To have your voice would be awesome, but I am glad you have it. I have never heard anyone that can go that high, I screech, sorry. God has truly blessed your vocal chords. Thank you for becoming a singer for Jesus
    Donna McAninch
    Bluff City, Tn 37618

  • Bill Morris

    Bill Morris Raleigh,N.C.,USA

    I praise God for the wonderful gift he has given the body in Kathryn.There are many musicians,etc.in the body of Christ,but only a few have the special gift of taking us behind the veil,to get lost in God's presence.Ivan and Isabelle Allum were at our church in Raleigh,North Carolina recently,and shared Kathryn's music w/ us.Her cd's sold like hotcakes.I have not stopped playing mine since i got it.The music stays w/ me in my spirit even if i am not audibly hearing it.What a rich deposit of the anointing she imparts thru her music.Thank you ,Kathryn,for your obedience and perserverance.Your testimony is inspiring,and i feel honored to experience this wonderful gift that ABBA has given his children in you.I look forward to much more,and i am sharing this with all my God family!Be blessed

    I praise God for the wonderful gift he has given the body in Kathryn.There are many musicians,etc.in the body of Christ,but only a few have the special gift of taking us behind the veil,to get lost in God's presence.Ivan and Isabelle Allum were at our church in Raleigh,North Carolina recently,and shared Kathryn's music w/ us.Her cd's sold like hotcakes.I have not stopped playing mine since i got it.The music stays w/ me in my spirit even if i am not audibly hearing it.What a rich deposit of the anointing she imparts thru her music.Thank you ,Kathryn,for your obedience and perserverance.Your testimony is inspiring,and i feel honored to experience this wonderful gift that ABBA has given his children in you.I look forward to much more,and i am sharing this with all my God family!Be blessed

  • Laura

    Laura Illinois, USA

    I was so blessed & encouraged by Kathryn's song Mystery & the interview with Moira Brown on You Tube. There are times that we feel like we missed it, messed up God's plan for our lives. Times when all is going wrong in our lives though we are still serving Him & wondering, "Lord, Where are You?" Kathryn's interview & song "Mystery" encouraged & uplifted me! Thanking God for a mighty woman of God, Kathryn!

    I was so blessed & encouraged by Kathryn's song Mystery & the interview with Moira Brown on You Tube. There are times that we feel like we missed it, messed up God's plan for our lives. Times when all is going wrong in our lives though we are still serving Him & wondering, "Lord, Where are You?" Kathryn's interview & song "Mystery" encouraged & uplifted me! Thanking God for a mighty woman of God, Kathryn!